In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce, the general information for this web site are set out below:
Owner: Restaurante Cas Padri Toni
Address: Carrer Villalonga 9, Maria de la Salut
Telephones: +34 971 858 016 – 600 279 985
Web Site: http://www.CasPadriToni.es
In compliance with the Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December, we hereby inform you that your data will be used by Restaurante Cas Padri Toni to carry out its business purpose and you may request and obtain information about your personal data, rectify them and cancel them, under the terms provided for in the current law.
Use of the web site, services and content
This web site was created by Restaurante Cas Padri Toni, by way of information. Accessing this web site implies that you are aware of and accept the following terms and conditions:
- Access to this web site is at the sole liability of users.
- Access to this web site does not entail any kind of commercial relationship between Restaurante Cas Padri Toni and the user.
- Accessing and browsing this web site entails accepting and being aware of the legal notices and terms and conditions of use contained in it.
- Accessing this web site confers the status of “user” on the person using it. The mere fact of using this web site means that the user fully accepts the terms and conditions set out here and undertakes to do so in accordance with the law and respecting any other instructions for use of this web site including the General Conditions.
- The user declares at their own liability that they are over 18 and that they have the legal capacity to use the web site.
- The user undertakes to be liable for everything they do on this site.
- The user also declares that all information provided by them is true and precise, with no limitations, reserves or falsehoods. Excessive or abusive use of this web site may result in access to the services it contains being denied.
The following are prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification without permission from its legitimate owners or it turns out to be permitted legally.
- Any breach of Restaurante Cas Padri Toni’s rights or those of its legitimate owners.
- Its use for any kind of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the content of the web site by any means other than those made available to users and those usually used on the internet, as long as they do not cause any prejudice whatsoever to the Restaurante Cas Padri Toni web site.